Sunday, March 30, 2008

General Life and Feelings.

Ok, some of my favorite stuff right now. Really, nothing exciting.

1. Davide. Who finally asked me to OFFICIALLY be his girlfriend last night. And OF COURSE I said yes. There have been so many times when I thought that he would, and then he would do something else. But it was really important to me not to pressure him into a relationship if he didn't want to. So I have stayed flexible and patient. But, I always wanted this.

You know, it's strange. I don't feel as totally elated and ecstatic as I thought I would...instead I just feel very calm and secure. I mean, really, nothing has changed about the everyday interactions that we have...but the title has been really significant to him (and not at all to me). And, so, I just feel really good that he has come naturally, on his own, without pressure from me, to this point. I don't know what I did right, but I just hope I don't mess it up.

I think about him sometimes, and I understand that I have somebody sooooo special. We get along so well, it's almost too easy. I can talk to him about everything. He's my best friend here. And I love him deeply. I want nothing but the best things for him. And I can't bear the idea of him hurting. And I have this urge to feed him. I've been cooking all week.

I wrote to my auntie Sal about him here:

I'm dating the effervescent and always clairvoyant Davide (say Dah-vee-day)...who is a MUCH better match for me than the Roman guy. He's always sunny, sociable, sensitive, a straight-shooter, and eerily perceptive. My mood changes the slightest bit and he's all over it and, GASP, wants to TALK about it. It freaks me out a little bit. I'm like: um, I don't understand. What do you mean by "talk" Like, about my feelings and stuff???? YEP.

He LOVES children, his whole face lights up and he plays with them like he is one. It's darling. I'm terrified of his mother, and I have an invitation to dinner at their house soon. I'm thinking about asking Silvia's parents to be proctor parents and come with me. He plays the guitar like a dream and sings English songs to me with a thick Italian accents. And he loves my chocolate-chip cookies (which he had never eaten before), and makes me pasta with tuna and mint. It's delicious. And he says I am becoming a Sicilian woman because I insist that he eat.

Good grief.

Have to mention that he has the most beautiful mouth and smile of any human being on earth...and a tongue like Mick Jaggars. What more could a girl want? [But the kicker is that he has hands like sculptures. And I have a terrible weakness for hands like his, they're just beautiful.]

And last night he told me that he was feeling very secure in his strong feelings for me. When was the last time you heard an American man talk about feeling secure with his feelings?

We watched MY FAVORITE MOVIE Under the Tuscan Sun last week together and laughed hysterically at the part when Frances and the beautiful Italian actor (that you LOVE so much I remember the pictures) are on the beach and he says, "Frances, your eyes are so beautiful, I could swim in them." And she laughs and says, "That's exactly what we American women think Italian men say." And then she essentially says, "I haven't had sex with someone in a long time, and I was wondering if you would like to sleep with me?" And he laughs and says, "That's exactly what we Italian men think American women say."

Doesn't seem to be a problem for either side though really :)

------
So, yeah, things with Davide are moving along, and I just feel very relaxed with this. And I hope he feels the same....

But it has been my experience with him that he won't do anything he doesn't want to under any circumstances. So, he must really want this....hmmm. :)

Cute picture of us from the other day (he joked it looked like our wedding picture):





2. Weekend Players. My new favorite group. I always get happy when I listen to them. The song "Jericho" is just plain sexy, but this one "Walking into the Sun" reminds me of Davide. And it makes me happy.



See Lyrics:
Will you always keep me warm?
Hold me safe and away from harm?
Keep day from night and as the day fades?
Burn a candle bright for me?........

Will you always keep me warm
Hold me safe and away from harm
Keep day from night and as the day fades
Burn a candle bright for me

Walking into the sun
Walking into the sun
Walking into the sun
Walking into the sun

Will you always keep me warm
Give me shelter from the wildest storm
When I'm glowing
Will you tend evergreen love without end

Will you always keep me warm
Hold me safe and away from harm
Keep day from nightand as the day fades
Burn a candle bright for me

Will you always keep me warm
Hold me safe and away from harm
Keep day from nightand as the day fades
Burn a candle bright for me

Walking into the sun
Walking into the sun
Walking into the sun
Walking into the sun
Walking into the sun

Walking into the sun
Walking into the sun
Walking into the sun
Walking into the sun
Walking into the sun

They go right up there with Massive Attack, Sneaker Pimps, Everything But the Girl, Morcheeba, Faithless, Sia, and Dido. Good stuff.

3. The fact I can feel the weather changing.

I am SOOOOO ready for the summer. I am ready to go to the beach with friends, get a tan, swim in the Mediterranean, go windsurfing, BBQ, stay out late, visit friends in different parts (have plans to go to Rome and Reggio, and hopefully London).

4. Mozzarella and Ricotta cheese, Sicilian oranges, and Oatmeal.

First, with Oatmeal thing. I liked oatmeal in the USA, but it wasn't a priority. Now, since I can't find it here, I can't get enough of it. My mother spent a fortune on sending me some last month and I am almost out...luckily Silvia is on her way back from California with a shipment of it.

I have another addiction...the mozzarella here, which is totally different from the crap we get. What we eat isn't mozzarella, it's just plain white tasteless cheese. I could live on caprese (mozzarella, tomatos, basil with olive oil).

But the thing to trump all is the ricotta. OMG. OMG. OMG. Silvia's mom took me to a home where they have huge vats of hot, steaming, fresh ricotta made the same way it has been done for two thousand years. And I got to have a spoonful from the pot. Oh my goddess it was one of the best things I have ever eaten. And so she bought a batch the size of my head and sent me home with it. I eat it by the spoonful, and it's absolutely divine.


Ok, that's about it for now. :)

See, told you nothing that interesting. Just general stuff.

42 comments:

reganmchale said...

hello~..................................................

安室 said...

布蘭妮貼影片布蘭妮裸體影片巨乳正妹免費成人影片巨乳成人影片免費看巨乳成人卡通影片巨乳影片美女巨乳影片網幼幼自拍影片幼幼影片區床上調情的影片影片av女影片情色av影片彩虹入口免費影片觀賞彩虹頻道免費影片辣妹無碼影片辣妹做愛動作影片辣妹性感影片辣妹自衛影片辣妹成人網免費影片辣妹小弟弟貼影片辣女人內射寫真影片影片購買色情影片麗的av影片免費直撥免費的線上成人聊天室免費的聊天室免費的性愛教育免費的成人無碼5278貓貓論壇h真珠美人魚貓熊情色貼圖貂禪裸圖豐臀美腿drjames豆豆人電影豆豆交友論壇豆豆交友聊天室論壇貼片直播貼片短片貼片網站貼圖%貼色情影片區貼色情短片貼片排行榜入口網貼片成人

紅包 said...

一個人思慮太多,就會失去做人的樂趣 ..................................................

假日的 said...

thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩ ........................................

easy said...

0204全裸網,777露點聊天室,Hiav潮吹聊天館,utlive脫衣秀聊天室,口交俱樂部,18禁聊天館,影音俱樂部,無碼俱樂部,uthome脫衣秀做愛聊天室,Hiav下載裸照聊天館,777口交自慰俱樂部,0204正妹淫叫俱樂部,uthome脫衣秀做愛,av辣妹大奶,777口交影音,0204正妹淫叫,utlive網,av聊天館,777俱樂部,0204俱樂部,0204全裸網,Hiav潮吹聊天館,777露點聊天室,utlive脫衣秀聊天室,口交俱樂部,18禁聊天館,影音俱樂部,無碼俱樂部,0204正妹淫叫俱樂部,777口交自慰俱樂部,Hiav下載裸照聊天館,uthome脫衣秀做愛聊天室,0204正妹淫叫,777口交影音,av辣妹大奶,uthome脫衣秀做愛,0204俱樂部,777俱樂部,av聊天館,utlive網

郭美娟 said...

到處盡心,即為快事;舉步踏實,便是坦途。 ..................................................

婷妏 said...

你可以從外表的美來評論一朵花或一隻蝴蝶,但你不能這樣來評論一個人........................................

JeremiahRenne332 said...

視訊電話ggoo 視訊-愛情館 黑色豪門企業綜合娛樂論壇 8591論壇 avonline免費a片 xo7777net 貓咪論壇 視訊做愛 0951影片下載avdvd mobile01論壇 免費視訊ggoo 成人論壇 視訊聊天-成人網 plus論壇 交友網 bbs論壇 s383av730 香港論壇 月光論壇 一本道a片東京熱論壇區 aio視訊交友愛情館 78論壇 69成人視訊 伊利論壇 666成人網 bt論壇 禁地論壇discovery影片下載 無碼下載56com影片下載 壞朋友論壇 56com影片下載內衣模特兒寫真 台灣情色綜合論壇 拓網交友AV影城 34C正妹拓網交友 拓網交友視訊聊天室 拓網交友 黑色豪門企業娛樂綜合論壇 貓貓論壇 我愛78論壇 網際論壇 禁地論壇 上班族視訊情色小站 視訊情色小站 情色a片-情色小站 北台灣視訊sexygirlvideomovie sexygirlvideomovie animalsex 0401成人交友 情色論壇-情色視訊 34c視訊交友90739 天空交友 go2av-視訊網 蕃薯藤交友 視訊聊天sexygirlsgetfucked辣妹 視訊交友天堂90739 高雄視訊34c正妹 免費視訊34c辣妹微風論壇 月宮貼圖色妹妹嘟嘟情人色網 免費視訊gogo

志源 said...

thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩

雅婷雅婷宛佳 said...

線上免費成人長片成人+qvod成人無碼片線上看免費成人漫免費成人文蒼井空免費影片下載蒼警空裸体女人裸體按摩辣妹18禁遊戲辣妹拍貼辣妹根辣妹做愛電影辣妹情色貼圖站舞碼臺灣圖貼臺灣情色榜維克斯論區維基百科臺灣 kiss 貼圖區臺灣一夜情臺灣巨乳臺灣本土貼圖臺灣自拍圖臺灣色情kiss臺灣色情片臺灣色情貼圖臺灣色情貼圖區臺灣色情影片臺灣美女寫真淫蕩學生妹ut美女聊天室成人電影成人文學

TemikaGalia25 said...

唯有學習不已的老師,才能認真的教,唯有燃燒自己,才能點亮他人的燈......................................................

Br1207yantScipio1 said...

天下沒有走不通的路,沒有克服不了的困難,沒有打不敗的敵人。.............................................

佳蓉 said...

成人卡通 視訊34c 母子亂倫聊天室 免費無碼片 台灣交友網 日本女優無碼 無名小站性感美女影片 影片試看 偷拍,影片 基隆聊天室 女性愛愛 性愛自拍 18成人網站 少女色情 洪爺成人影城 彩虹a片 情色卡通線上看 麗的色情小遊 一夜情a片 aio愛情館影片免費383 完美女人 玩美影城 性感美女 辣妹鋼管脫衣秀 人妻短片下載 熟女貼圖 a片下載 視訊聊天室 a圖看到爽 限制級寫真集 85cc免費看成人片 微風成人a片本土 嘟嘟 色情777 熊貓貼圖 援交自拍影片 情人趣味用品 免費脫衣 免費av片觀賞 洪爺影城 大奶阿尼 mofosex. 下載a圖 日本av巨乳 性愛光碟 後宮電影院18jack 限制級 live0204 免費看性愛影片 正妹走光露點

HaroldM22 said...

Well done!............................................................

07_TeddyF_Silvey0 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。...........................................................................

vickiekurt said...

朋友是一面鏡子 ............................................................

saa said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼..................................................

huntb said...

女傭調教 女生自衛 夫妻交換 大腿內側 夜未眠成 嘟嘟情人 嘟嘟圖片 同志色教 吉澤明步 台中夜店 台北夜店 台灣同志 台灣ki 出包王女 凹凸電影 凌虐俠女 免費女同 免費女傭 免費圖片 免費同志 免費動畫 免費黃色 免費貼影 免費色片 免費dv 免費線上 -qq美美 jp素人 h文小說 辣媽寫真 辣媽哺乳 黃色珍藏 麗的線上 貼圖片區 高雄夜店 視訊kk 西洋美女 電影線上 阿賓小說 阿賓色慾 蓬萊仙山 色片直播 美女自衛 美國色片 美美色網 線上收看 線上動畫 素人寫真 素人大全 短片線上

宛齊陳 said...

要持續更新下去喲!!祝你心情愉快.............................................................

世禾 said...

^^~~輕輕鬆鬆的逛部落格,多謝有您的分享哦~~~ .................................................................

林志宏 said...

Poverty tries friends..................................................................                           

原秋原秋 said...

欣賞是一種美德~回應是最大的支持^^....................................................................

明霖明霖 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

李志吉 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

筱婷筱婷 said...

支持你就對了!..................................................................

JasonBirk佳琪 said...

教育無他,愛與榜樣而已............................................................

吳婷婷 said...

果然是好文章 受益良多 感謝分享 ̄ 3 ̄......................................................

盈廖生家秀蔡 said...

這麼好的blog不回應怎麼行咧!............................................................

函松函松 said...

寂寞又無聊 看到你的BLOG 加油喔!!............................................................

莊雅和莊雅和莊雅和 said...

你的努力我們都看見了--支持你...............................................................

琬安琬安 said...

你怎麼能經過一片海,而忘記它的藍?............................................................

林靜智林靜智 said...

優質的好部落格,需要大家的支持!............................................................

家唐銘 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................

群育航學 said...

想要推動天下,先要發動自己。............................................................

凱許倫 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份............................................................

冰微 said...

相見亦無事,不來常思君......................................................................

姿宥美岑軒英 said...

很棒的分享~~~來留個言囉~~~~............................................................

韋陳富 said...

讓好心情回味發酵;壞心情留在文字裡隨時間消逝吧!............................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

鞋匠能作好鞋子,因為他只做鞋,不做別的。..................................................

至馬馬馬馬玄馬馬馬馬 said...

很棒的分享~祝福你............................................................

建枫 said...

好的blog需要我們一起努力!

孫邦柔 said...

與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考,..................................................... ............